A worksheet for the Power Puzzle Challenge Elements
Use these to plan your missions and programming.
- Contains a small image of each of the 13 elements.
- Shows the number of pages of instructions..
Downloadable PDF. Right click on the file name below and choose 'Save Target As...'
NOTE: MAKE SURE YOU PRINT THIS WITH PAGE SCALING SET TO 'NONE' OTHERWISE ACROBAT WILL REDUCE THE DOCUMENT AND ADVERSELY CHANGE THE SCALE.
Questions? Contact Marco Ciavolino at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here's our suggestions for assembly.
- Print out the instructions in color (we tried printing them in B&W one year, it's just impossible to do if they are not in color).
- Use our 'Elements Sheet'
- Divide your team into groups of 2 or 3.
- If you end up with three groups (A, B, C), for example, start on the top left (least pages of instructions) and letter them A, B, C, etc. across the page.
- This distributes the work. Have them start with the simplest and work to the hardest.
- It's very important that they be built EXACTLY as illustrated. If not, it may effect your work.
- Take a look at our build session...
- Overall. Have fun. That's an order... :)