|Many teams saw the controller overlays that FTC 7 had in Atlanta. We are making the core Photoshop file available to all FTC Teams.|
The download file below is a layered Photoshop file (illustrated to the right). See the notes below and have fun!
- You will need Photoshop CS3 or higher to manage this document.
- You must have some proficiency in Photoshop to use this.
- You must print this at 100% (not fit to page or margins).
- Print onto 8.5 x 11 label sheets (or Euro equivalent). Trim and have fun.
- Turn off the appropriate layers before printing (esp the ‘Contoller Photo’ layer).
- The “PrintAreas” folder contains a blank label template. You can clone it and add your own colors and sections.
Send us some photos of your controllers and we'll post them here...
DOWNLOAD Photoshop file as a zip file. Right click and choose "Save Target/File As..." so save it locally.
3M Super Sticky Removable Full Sheet Labels, 8-1/2" x 11", Laser-Inkjet, 25 Labels Per Pack, White 2500L
BUY THEM FROM
|SPECIAL NOTE: This year's FTC field system requires you to use the controllers provided at the field (you cannot use your own). You can still use the labels by using printable Post-It note material (see lower left of this page).|