Build Day should be a great time of team building. Here are the key items to prep:
- Name badges for everyone including parents.
- Invite all parents. You will need alot of help (and they can make sure the models are perfect)
- Two copies of the the Pre-pack Overview per group.
- Signs for each team's location.
- Lot's of paper plates for sorting.
- One and two gallon zip lock bags to bag each item when done.
- Laptops for Field Kit Instructions (many of them are 30 and 40 pages and should not be printed). Ask people to bring them.
- USB sticks with the build instructions to copy onto the laptops.
- Storage crates for the finished models.
- Copies of the critical documents from our resource page.
CHECK OUT ALL OUR RESOURCES HERE
Video Overview of the Setup
Spherical View of the Day: Click and Drag and Zoom to explore our day!
Photos from Build Day!