FLL Core Values
- We are a team.
- We do the work to find the solutions with guidance from our coaches and mentors.
- We honor the spirit of friendly competition.
- What we discover is more important than what we win.
- We share our experiences with others.
- We display gracious professionalism in everything we do.
- We have fun!
For all team participants we work to gain expertise in the following key areas:
- Understand team work and the benefit complementary skills.
- Learn how to keep excellent project records.
- Gain expertise in core project management skills and methods.
- Experience the hard work of funding your project through external support resources.
- How to to focus on a successful solution to a challenge.
- Attendance and Educational Goals
Students participating in the team challenges must be prepared to attend nearly all meetings and work outside of the meeting time to continue to learn and do research. This year these two programs will be treated as classes and assigned a credit value.
The challenges can be done. Someone has solved it. So can you...
The Method: Your work should be...
- Define the task
- Describe the task
- Propose solutions