Resources for the FLL 2010-11 Challenge: Body Forward
Smart Phone Round Up
iPads, iPhones, and Androids, Oh my!
|FLL ScoreKeeper Body Forward for iPhone |
by Outer Robotics
NEW: October 13, 2010: FREE
Need help scoring your FLL team's runs?
Use this instead! It includes sample images, descriptions, and even makes sure that you’re selecting a possible scenario! It helps you develop effective programming strategies and it's free! Get FLL ScoreKeeper Body Forward Today!
This app was written by students for students. For a bunch of 12 year olds they've done a great job. They added the mission videos because so many people wrote to them to add them.
These kids are not selling the app. They do not have any motive to write the program except to help other teams. They designed the user interface the way they are doing the missions for the competition. They worked very hard on doing the mission videos so that the other teams would really understand how to do the missions correctly.
Last year many kids wrote to the team and asked for the app to do more to help the teams understand what they were supposed to do. The outerrobics apps have consistently been the number one app for FLL teams over the years. This app helps the teams to understand the missions and keep score.
- Mission videos.
- Has a built in timer preset to two minutes and thirty seconds and a countdown timer set to 5 seconds.
- Email the score from the app, so you don’t have to exit the app.
- Mission pictures.
- Stunning sound FX.
- Cool transitions.
- In depth mission descriptions.\
- Ability to jump to mission.
- Designed and created by an actual FLL team (OuTeRRoBoTiCs).
Get this app at the Apple Store
Please Try This App: It's Free and it Works.
|Get this app at the Apple Store|
|The Body Forward Score Keeper: Online, Standalone, or Android App |
by Cory Sawyer
NEW: September 17, 2010
Runs in multiple languages!
It is essential that you start early in your work to try timed and scored runs. Even if you only have a few missions done you should still practice them. You have 150 seconds to complete the missions and work towards the gold standard of 400 points.
The Body Forward Score Keeper Includes:
- No Cost (Free)
- Built-in 2:30 timer with 10 second audible countdown and alarm
- Per Task Score
- Per Task Help
- Table Total Score
- Send score via email, text, or ...
- Available in :
- Hebrew (coming soon)
- More on request
|LegoScore 10: Android App |
by Paul Asp
NEW: October 19, 2010
A score tool for First Lego League (FLL) competitions for the 2010-11 Body Forward season.
- Saved Scores
- Graphed Scores
Click here to download the app.
|"FLL Body Forward Scorer" |
from Sachin Patel
September 16, 2010
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION FROM THE iPHONE STORE http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fll-body-forward-scorer/id391265188?mt=8
FLL Body Forward Scorer lets you score, time, and email your First Lego League Body Forward runs quickly and intuitively on your iPhone or iPod touch.
Simply pick your completed missions on the main screen and watch your score be calculated and updated at the top of the screen. Time your runs and score them in real time with the built in timer. Forget a rule? Read about it within the app.
Score runs from the First Lego League 2010 Body Forward challenge (just announced!)
- Uses official Body Forward rules to calculate score
- Countdown timer with alarm and 10 second countdown at end of run
- Email score with details to team members and friends without leaving the app
- Detailed information and hi-res pictures for each mission
- Built-in browser for browsing resources like the FLL website, the rules, the Q & A, and more!
- Built for speed - the fastest FLL app on the App Store!
- Simple, stunning, and intuitive
- Included iPad Version!
- Retina Display graphics for iPhone 4
- Retains score between launches (on iOS 4 devices)
What are you waiting for? Try the best First Lego League app on the App Store today!
FLL Body Forward Score Card is the best & easiest way to time and score your runs for the 2010 First Lego League Season (Body Forward Challenge).
On the iPhone Store
This scoring app is simply beautiful. Start the timer, place a check by each completed mission, and the score is calculated instantly. You can read up on mission specifics and see mission models without interrupting your run. Allows you to track your team's progress with the Score History feature that automatically saves scores and individual mission accomplishments to an easy to view, and easy to email format.
- Simple and intuitive user interface
- Score your runs instantly
- Observes exact scoring requirements for the Body Forward Challenge
- Detailed overview and photos of each mission
- Countdown timer to time your run
- Audible alarm with 10 second countdown at end of run
- Automatically saves details of your run to Score History
- Keep track of your team's progress with the Score History function
- Email details of any run from your Score History all without leaving the app
- Beautiful Retina Display graphics
Back to top
Forest Hill, MD USA
Contact Marco Ciavolino
FIRST®, FIRST® Tech
Challenge, FTC®, FIRST® LEGO League, FLL®, Junior FIRST® LEGO® League,
and JrFLL®, are jointly held
trademarks of FIRST® (www.usfirst.org) and The LEGO Group, neither of which is
overseeing, involved with, or responsible for this activity, product, or